Frankfort Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents can happen anywhere at any time. Unfortunately, when those accidents happen, they could lead to you getting injured and requiring medical treatment. When another person is negligent and it leads to an accident that injures you, then you could take legal action against them for their negligence and recover financial compensation for the damages they cost you.
A Frankfort personal injury lawyer from the Law Office of Todd W. Burris can help you file a claim against the negligent party. One of our lawyers will guide you through the legal process so that you can feel confident in your case and know that you have the strongest chance possible at recovering the financial compensation that you deserve.
Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
When you hire a personal injury lawyer from our firm, there are a myriad of different situations you could be in and need legal support for. At the Law Office of Todd W. Burris, we understand that no matter what kind of accident caused your injury, recovering from the struggles you’re facing now is what’s most important to you.
Here are some of the scenarios that could lead to you needing the help from a Frankfort personal injury lawyer:
- Car Accident. When cars collide with other cars or fixed objects, the result could be serious injuries and damages for everyone involved. Most car accidents are caused by the negligent actions of a driver, like using a cell phone or driving while drunk. A car accident lawyer can help you determine who was responsible for the accident and work to get you compensation for your damages.
- Truck Accident. Large trucks can be up to 30 times larger than regular sized passenger vehicles, which makes accidents with trucks devastating for those in the smaller vehicle. Much like car accidents, you can recover damages from truck accidents when a negligent truck driver, their trucking company, or a part manufacturer are responsible for the collision. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you could even get compensation for permanent disability or medical costs for treating life-long injuries.
- Medical Malpractice. Even though you trust doctors with your medical care during your most vulnerable time, and you expect them to help you get better, sometimes they do the opposite. Doctors can be negligent with your care and end up causing you more harm than good. When they misdiagnose you, prescribe medication you’re knowingly allergic to, perform surgery on the wrong body part, or any other action that ends up injuring you, then you could use the help of a medical malpractice attorney from our firm.
- Nursing Home Abuse. When your older loved one can no longer care for themselves, and you cannot provide them with the care they need, you likely will choose to admit them into a nursing home. Unfortunately, sometimes staff members there treat your loved one the opposite of how you would expect and inflict abuse on the residents. A Frankfort nursing home abuse lawyer can help you defend their rights and keep the responsible party from harming another resident.
- Wrongful Death. Any of the above situations can lead to the unexpected and wrongful death of your loved one. When a person’s negligent actions lead to the death of another person, that’s considered a wrongful death. When you hire an attorney from our office, we’ll handle your case with the care and consideration you deserve.
If you don’t see your situation listed above, then you could still use the help of an attorney to protect your rights and ensure that you get justice for what you’ve been through. When someone else’s negligence has caused an accident that left you injured, hiring a Frankfort personal injury attorney is your best option at getting compensation for your damages.
The Capital of Kentucky—Frankfort
As the capital of Kentucky, Frankfort is a vibrant and diverse city with many thriving industries. The Kentucky River makes an S-shape through downtown, which offers many different options for adventure, shopping, and different cuisines. Since Frankfort is in the heart of Bluegrass Country, there’s also horse races and bourbon to experience.
Whether you choose to go to the races, visit a distillery, or tour our historic areas, you’re sure to find something for everyone to enjoy in Frankfort. And if you want to get closer to nature while you’re in the city, there are plenty of hiking trails where you can see the woods, prairies, and even waterfalls.
We Can Help You With Your Personal Injury
Experiencing an accident from someone else’s negligence can change your entire life. During this vulnerable time when you’re trying to physically and emotionally recover from your injuries, you might need help recovering financially from your injuries as well. That’s where we come in.
One of our Frankfort personal injury lawyers from the Law Office of Todd W. Burris can help you with your claim so that you can get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys will determine who was at fault for your injuries so you can recover from the damages they caused. Reach out to our office today so we can discuss your legal options.