Richmond Personal Injury Lawyer
Even though we try to stay safe and healthy, all types of injuries happen every day. Any scenario can quickly change from safe to potentially causing an injury when a person acts negligently. Our Richmond personal injury lawyer from the Law Office of Todd Burris, PLLC can help you hold the person who injured you responsible for their negligence.
While filing a legal claim against someone could seem like an intimidating venture, it’s important to hold them liable for their actions. When you decide file a personal injury claim against the person who caused you injury and damages, you can get compensation for your damages, and help ensure that the responsible party never hurts another person.
It’s likely you’ve dealt with a lot of suffering after the injury, whether that’s physical, emotional, or financial suffering. A personal injury attorney from the Law Office of Todd Burris in Richmond, KY, will be able to defend your rights and help you financially recover from your injuries so you can focus on physically and emotionally recovering.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
You might be wondering if the cause of your injury is a case we handle. At the Law Office of Todd Burris, we understand that any situation can turn dangerous and lead to an injury. We cover a variety of personal injury claims so you can be represented in your time of need. Here are the cases we cover:
- Car accidents. In 2018, there were over 20,000 traffic accidents that caused injury in Kentucky. Car crashes can lead to more minor injuries, like whiplash, or it could cause more serious injuries, like traumatic brain injuries. Some negligent actions that can cause car wrecks are distracted driving, driving under the influence, speeding, aggressive driving, and fatigued driving.
- Truck accidents. Large trucks are up to 30 times bigger than regular sized vehicles, which is why truck accidents can lead to debilitating injuries for all passengers involved. When you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you could be facing permanent injuries that change the rest of your life, and a lawyer can help you navigate a legal claim against the party at fault.
- Medical malpractice. When a doctor makes a mistake with your care and ends up further injuring you, then you could have a medical malpractice claim. By looking into your treatment through doctor’s notes, medical bills, and your statements, our attorneys will fight to prove that the doctor’s negligence directly led to your injury.
- Nursing home abuse. Nursing home residents deserve to receive the best care possible, and when you decide to take your loved one to a nursing home, you expect them to get that level of care. Sometimes understaffing and overworking leads to negligence of nursing home staff, and other times staff is negligent with malicious intent. When you decide to file a nursing home abuse claim, our lawyers will fully investigate what happened and get you and your loved one the justice they deserve.
- Wrongful death. Any of the scenarios above can lead to the death of a loved one. When someone else’s negligence caused your loved one’s death, you could have a wrongful death claim against the person or company responsible for their passing.
If you don’t see your situation in the list above, don’t worry, we still might be able to help you. You can discuss your situation with our Richmond personal injury lawyer, and we’ll answer any questions you have.
Richmond: The Heart of the Bluegrass State
Richmond, KY, combines the best of both worlds—small town charm and urban happenings. As the sixth largest city in the state, Richmond has a population of over 33,000 people. A city rich with history and culture, it’s also the fastest growing city in Kentucky.
No matter what you’re looking for, you can find it in Richmond, KY. With plenty of historical sites to visit, restaurants with different cuisines to eat, and parks to stroll with friends and family, you’ll enjoy your stay and want to stick around. On top of the urban atmosphere, Richmond is also home to Eastern Kentucky University, so there are plenty of students around to bring more vibrancy and diversity to the city.
At the Law Office of Todd Burris, we’re proud to represent the people of Richmond, and hope to get justice for every resident who comes to us for help. Our experienced personal injury lawyers know how to fight for victims and get them the full and fair compensation they deserve for the injuries and damages that they wrongfully suffer from.
The Law Office of Todd Burris Will Represent You
You shouldn’t have to suffer from your injury that was caused by someone else’s negligence on your own. At the Law Office of Todd Burris, we understand how hard it can be to deal with your injury, the costs you’ve incurred, and supporting your family all at the same time. That’s why we’re here to help you get back on your feet.
Our Richmond personal injury lawyer will fully look into your claim and determine what a fair amount would be for your compensation. That way, you don’t settle for less than you deserve. The legal process might seem too long to endure, but with our lawyers on your side, you can rest assured that the process is worth it. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your personal injury claim.